Listia - Buyer accused seller for lying
Update added by user May 27, 2014
should be ****
her email is: songsofsong33 at gmail dot com
facebook: facebook dot com/ caroldennis.dennis
Original review posted by user May 14, 2014
The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for others. Listia's rule: in favor of buyer. Pathetic.
Buyer username: Darol
Rating: Highly retarded. Does not know how to spell. Accusing without evidence or proof.
Below: comments from buyer
1. If this is dumb than i will send it bk .N get my credits n listia knows u cant send at this time.I talked the the other who had this n she said it was junk.Thats not right u know.N just cause something says it china dont mean its a collectable.We in debt to China .China suckssss but i thought this was a cute cloth bag.But its not i found out what it is.
2. This what she said n honey i have a 133 IQ ty
3. He also says he sent this gumball *** wrapper this is a joke.N no tracking with this hes not sending a nice bag.He lies i want my credits bk.
4. U do have fake accounts including u recent ending so called bag or i mean gum ball wrapper.Well this auction is fake u won ur own auction with ur other fake account.U ur so called bag auction pic is a zoomed up pic.My dad is a PI .
5. Im goin to request a refund u cant send me garbade u know .
6. So what is this super cool bag made out of i had to get cause i just got chop sticks for my husband n i lol
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "I have software from Steinberg that I cannot install, due to registration/activation issues related to their chosen Soft eLicenser required process. Companies like Steinberg are working with online licensing companies,..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."