Listia - Buyer accused seller for lying
Update added by user May 27, 2014
should be ****
her email is: songsofsong33 at gmail dot com
facebook: facebook dot com/ caroldennis.dennis
Original review posted by user May 14, 2014
The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for others. Listia's rule: in favor of buyer. Pathetic.
Buyer username: Darol
Rating: Highly retarded. Does not know how to spell. Accusing without evidence or proof.
Below: comments from buyer
1. If this is dumb than i will send it bk .N get my credits n listia knows u cant send at this time.I talked the the other who had this n she said it was junk.Thats not right u know.N just cause something says it china dont mean its a collectable.We in debt to China .China suckssss but i thought this was a cute cloth bag.But its not i found out what it is.
2. This what she said n honey i have a 133 IQ ty
3. He also says he sent this gumball *** wrapper this is a joke.N no tracking with this hes not sending a nice bag.He lies i want my credits bk.
4. U do have fake accounts including u recent ending so called bag or i mean gum ball wrapper.Well this auction is fake u won ur own auction with ur other fake account.U ur so called bag auction pic is a zoomed up pic.My dad is a PI .
5. Im goin to request a refund u cant send me garbade u know .
6. So what is this super cool bag made out of i had to get cause i just got chop sticks for my husband n i lol
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I listed a dooney and Bourke handbag, and it was won by a lady, she bidded 69,000 credits for it and I sent it off a few days after that...."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "AN ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF READYLIFT CUSTOMER SERVICE BELOW: Bryan Dutchen of Readylift responded to our email complaint about Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a 4 Wheel Parts with the following actual email..."
- "Robby Gordon's 4 Wheel Parts is required to be licensed with the California Bureau of Automotive Repair. For FILING A COMPLAINT consumers may contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair by..."
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- " Merci donc j'en déduit que vous estimez que un produit de votre marque vendu au brico peut casser après 3ans et que le sérieux de votre société vous amène à..."