Account Banned because Listia says I didnt ship out items!!
Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia.I sent them a email asking if they could help me out.
They sent me a email saying my account was banned, they did not state the reason why. I sent them a email asking why and they replied back saying my account was banned due to not shipping out items. This is not true at all. I shipped out a pair of $60 boots, A Victoria Secret Bra, and a forever 21 party dress.
I had 88,000 point when they banned my account!! I sent them a email with screen shots of the tracking on USPS saying my items where delivered.
I had also received positive feedback from all my bidders.They haven't replied back to my email!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Saying my items where not shipped
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Ban
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I listed a chain-in my description I said it's probably not real Gold about 10-12 times. I received a message (see photos) from a guy stating my chain is not..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "As others have said I too have experienced zero response from customer support at clamcase either via email or phone. the case I purchased developed cracks around the hinge 1..."
- "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."