Account Banned because Listia says I didnt ship out items!!
Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia.I sent them a email asking if they could help me out.
They sent me a email saying my account was banned, they did not state the reason why. I sent them a email asking why and they replied back saying my account was banned due to not shipping out items. This is not true at all. I shipped out a pair of $60 boots, A Victoria Secret Bra, and a forever 21 party dress.
I had 88,000 point when they banned my account!! I sent them a email with screen shots of the tracking on USPS saying my items where delivered.
I had also received positive feedback from all my bidders.They haven't replied back to my email!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Saying my items where not shipped
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Ban
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."
- "We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."