2.8

I recommend those that see this, will join the site. Quit paying attention to the negatives!

If you do what is RIGHT on listia, then that mods have no reason to suspend your account. Follow what they tell you what to do! Six years and counting.. However I do wish they would put in a way to stop "children" from entering the website.

Maybe change on how member become sellers. I believe every seller should have to put in a credit card to confirm their identity. This would stop a lot of kids posting scamming auctions.

I love listia.

I LOVE LISTIA! and NO I'm not a employee!

I have been a member since 2010 -- I have collected over 350 million credits since day one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Listia Website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2016.

Comments

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Sar), Hong Kong #1273536

I really hope that people would know you are listia staff writing untrue fake feedback.

ListiaCokeRewards2
to Anonymous #1274709

Not listia Staff - wish I was though. Would be cool.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Sar), Hong Kong #1273535

quit paying attention to your untrue review. especially when increase number of people got suspended by listia, people should understand you are listia staff writing this comment.

ListiaCokeRewards2
to Anonymous #1274708

I'm not Listia Staff - Just been a member for around 6+ years. But as of late.

I would say their site is about to collapse. Their selling credit rate is 27,500 and their wait time is 39 days. There is a few sellers like me that work hard for their reputation.. and The selling platform should be limited to sellers like me that collect over 100 million credits per month!

Since you think I'm listia Staff here is my profile Listia.com/cokerewards2

I have nothing to do with the staff.

However, I do report a lot of people that break rules. :)