2.0

Listia saved my address wrong, I told him and sent my address via email, a practice Listia does not support, but I was a new user at the time and did not know.He never got back to me, tried to correct the issue or anything at all.

About a week later Listia finally managed to save my address right and I sent it to him the proper way. He said that he would not give me the item I bought and kept my credits. Listia does allow a seller to keep credits if a buyer does not send a proper address within four days , BUT 1. It was Listia's fault I could not save the right address in the first place.

2. He never even tried to help me, or inform me about the right way to approach the problem. 3.He could have been a decent person shipped out the product a week later after Listia saved my address right, but chose not to.

Just because Listia rules allowed him to keep the credits (over 10,000 ) and not give me what I paid for doesn't mean that it is the right thing to do, it seems like stealing to me.Not a nice guy, would not recommend.

Review about: Listia Account.

Preferred solution: Credit refund.

I liked: Possibility for free stuff.

I didn't like: Poor servic, Scam-like practices.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments