Update added by user May 27, 2014
should be ****
her email is: songsofsong33 at gmail dot com
facebook: facebook dot com/ caroldennis.dennis
Original review posted by user May 14, 2014
The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for others. Listia's rule: in favor of buyer. Pathetic.
Buyer username: Darol
Rating: Highly retarded. Does not know how to spell. Accusing without evidence or proof.
Below: comments from buyer
1. If this is dumb than i will send it bk .N get my credits n listia knows u cant send at this time.I talked the the other who had this n she said it was junk.Thats not right u know.N just cause something says it china dont mean its a collectable.We in debt to China .China suckssss but i thought this was a cute cloth bag.But its not i found out what it is.
2. This what she said n honey i have a 133 IQ ty
3. He also says he sent this gumball *** wrapper this is a joke.N no tracking with this hes not sending a nice bag.He lies i want my credits bk.
4. U do have fake accounts including u recent ending so called bag or i mean gum ball wrapper.Well this auction is fake u won ur own auction with ur other fake account.U ur so called bag auction pic is a zoomed up pic.My dad is a PI .
5. Im goin to request a refund u cant send me garbade u know .
6. So what is this super cool bag made out of i had to get cause i just got chop sticks for my husband n i lol
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Buyer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Today my Credit Balance on listia is 3,843,365. I sent a few email to listia , all the answers from listia is ( are not eligible to be..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now. I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be..."
- "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..."