I had been with Listia for years, and absolutely loved it in the beginning. But then they started getting greedy and changing the value of our credits, so that, in time, they were worth next to NOTHING.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they then decided to turn the entire site into INK and required we all switch over.

Having over 300,000+ in credits that at one time had been worth about $300, and was now worth about $20 (wish I was kidding!), I was not about to lose even more worth by switching to INK!

(You have to PAY with your credits in order to switch over!) I refused to do so. Now my account is EMPTY - ALL MY CREDITS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

Reason of review: Consistently changing the value of our credits so they were, in time, worth nothing - then deleting ALL MY CREDITS when I refused to switch to INK! My account is now EMPTY!.

Preferred solution: CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS DESPICABLE COMPANY!.

I didn't like: Constantly changing the value of our credits, Forcing us to change over to ink, Deleting all my credits for not changing to ink, Greed.

Comments