Listia you are no better than Madoff you made – off with my$ credits
This group stole my life savings, my precious safe-keeps, tricked
me into listing my precious items for $0 credits. Goods valued $289,620 sold for
968,940 credits they stole. I never got 968,940 credits
for my sales, $0.0 money credit & surprise suspension.
This is not a communist country, people exchange stuff for what
ever, but never for zero 0. You promised me credits money, if I list my goods
and ship. You bunch of ***'s Koran &
Muslim group think they can get away with this deceptive auction gambling, yes
that is what it is, another victim I read here, so right on the money.
You bunch of ***'s do not like US Military Members, you all playing with
peoples lives, THIS IS NOT A GAME, this is not KOREA!
Tell the Federal courts class action suite
I miss my deceased husband US army
jewelry, and my other children stuff sold on Listia shipped to Listia buyers
for ZERO $0.0 0 Credits!
Non-English speaking customer service, Customer service from Korea,
Middle East & Russia receives email from buyer or seller the reply is
suspension 0 credits $0.0 no answers to inquiries.
This Muslim Russian Koran Group of Listia is responsible. Customer
service work is done from Korea, Middle East and Russia; they pay
workers $1.00 per week salary. Listia originated from
Middle East by James Fong and is Muslim
Here are Listia group names to get them!
James Fong OWNER Koran main language Koran but speaks English;
Gee-Hsien Chuang Koran speaks Koran;
Tae Kang Koran Koran speaks Koran little English. Patent Holder;
Amir Muslim speaks Arabic Middle East;
Mabel muslim Arabic middle East also speaks Latin;
CB alias CB, afraid to disclose his name ;
Ngan Muslim & Russian related;
Rosie Koran Koran speaks Koran and little English;
Kevin P American speaks fluent English;
I have an attorney ready to file class action suit, join me
Listia victims, these Korea & Muslim group tricked us with deceptive
promises of credits and never disclosed they could take remove/take
away/steal/cancel credits any time they wanted.
According to the attorney I consulted, "Listia is NOT
operating according to the Statutes and Federal laws,
not according to an auction business, there
are so many violations that it amounts to a PONZI scheme intentionally set up
to rid us of personal properties and to defraud us."
File in higher US Federal Court for Millions
in damages and stolen credits, pin the IRS their credit steal behind, and leave
their *** in suspended in Federal prison.
Listia victims read on and contact me.
contact me at gfservice at rocketmail dot com
My husband died defending this country, but I will fight for my rights against
Listia Koran & Muslim discriminative, non-American, deceptive, communist
THIS IS AMERICA ! Listia revamp your communist auction gambling rules
for a real auction business and restore and credit reinstate those you
stole and scam in addition to damages, THAT WILL BE MY REQUEST FROM
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auction Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a..."
- "Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."