Listia Fraudulent website

Today my Credit Balance on listia is 3,843,365. I sent a few email to listia , all the answers from listia is ( are not eligible to be sold) . Listia is stealing my credits because all my credits is about items that I sold on listia. I'm waiting more than 2 month to sell my credits.

Listia is fraudulent site to the seller, listia has lying information for exemple from listia website (What are pending credits?

When a listing ends with a winner, the winner's credits are not immediately transferred to the seller. Instead, they are held in a pending state by Listia for the protection of both parties, kind of like an escrow. Credits automatically transfer to the seller 20 days after a listing has ended)

the information is 20 days, I'm waiting to sell my credits more than 2 month.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #869732
Had an experience with Listia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188239 Joplin, Missouri

You use credits to buy things. You can only sell credits once you have your seller wings AND have sold multiple 500,000+ auctions in the past month. Then you are put in a waiting list and whoever is on the waiting list that sells the cheapest gets bumped to the front of the line. Listia is not advertised for selling credits. It's advertised for using credits to buy things. Read the rules before whining.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.