Turnaround Time

I have dealt with these scammers. Stealing money from my account.

And saying they send items out but don't then you try contacting them and they, ignore you or, suspend your account. They are useless. And refuse to help in a dispute. If someone buys an item from a company member, and does not recieve it, they refuse to help.

RICHARD IS GOOD FOR THIS, Ricky.also Beware of Natalie, and Michelle, both of them are dumb, they think by calling people thieves and scammers it is ok. So lets call them this. But they will do anything to hurt someones account. And get this I have a friend online with them and they told him that, they were going to suspend all messages permanently, because they went against their own rules, there will be no inflammatory feedback, but look at what they have done to Northernpines, they left it all on his account.

He is the most honest person i have ever met on listia. And listia team wants to hurt him. So I am the one who is pressing charges against listia. Please feel free to contact me.

Blackvelvet7711@yahoo.com. the federal trade commission is on this as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Listia Marketplace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yeah, I have seen this against northernpines, the seller was given someone else's account, an then listia leaves inflammatory comments, and does everything to try and hurt the seller. FTC stopped some of this already.

Also blocked them from comments and such. There is a law suit out on this or will be soon.

I never had an issue with support solving issues and solving them quickly so when I read that it's confusing to me why they would do everything to help out one listian and ignore others, but I do have issues with the new Listia cyber money inx. They have no clue what's going on with this currency and rather than sort out all problems they issue it in and expect everyone to jump on board with it, well not so fast.

It's causing horrible issues with so many Lisitans and people who have been members during Listia's infancy are leaving in droves.

You have to ask yourself if good people are leaving in droves who's the problem with? I refuse to be a part of something that has the feel of scam and until Listia sorts out this major issue I will refrain from using their site

Still has not been taken care of.