they have problem, same address use by 2 people, suspension.many people got suspended by this, then listia claim "people greedy, wanna eat all items in one house" listia now even hire staff write fake comments on this site, people, use your eyes see what happen.

those whom listia really suspended, I understand you, because we are also on same boat together. those who said listia is good, they stay for years, can you really swear in front of Jesus Christ, Allah and Buddha that you dont tell lies? I wonder those why stay for years when listia continue banning people up and more and more people banned by listia so tell me people, if those staying people not staff, why? look around those who write negative real comments on listia.

they are like you and me, stay for the site, finally when you got banned, those staff pretend customers and blame us together.dont tell us you still believe listia fake customers which is actually paid / hired listia.com staff/employee here.

Review about: Listia Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Banning for same address, Staff write fake feedback or blame real listia suspended users, Dishonest staff blame people claim people disobey rules, Dishonest staff pretending customers on pissedconsumers, Fraudulent review lying that suspended people has fault.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments