Port Alberni, British Columbia
4.0

I listed a chain-in my description I said it's probably not real Gold about 10-12 times.I received a message (see photos) from a guy stating my chain is not real and in fact he knows it's fake but he still may try to win to put into his store.

After I updated my description AGAIN and said its prob not genuine, he bid and won-then gets my chain and wants his credits back because he says I misled him in my description.!! WHAT??!? If you read the message he sent , he knew what he was getting...

Listia has decided to give his credits back -now I'm out both the chain AND the credits...I showed them the message, so Idk why???Anyone???

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Islandsikora1 is overall dissatisfied with Listia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Listia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Listia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments