Hey everyone! I am not wasting time, I thought I'd share my listia experience. I joined listia a few weeks ago. I thought it was the best idea there ever was! And indeed, it was...until my account got suspended for no reason.

I was scrolling through the special offers page, to try and find a offer that would help me get the iPhone 4S on listia I was interested in. I finally found one for 16,000 credits. Note that I only had 2,000 credits before that.

Shortly before I was finished with the offer, I got an email saying that my account had been suspended. Listia says they'll include your reasons of suspension in the email. I never got a reason...just an email about suspension. I did not see this email until I finished my offer.

I finished my offer, excited to get a lot of credits. I refreshed my page to redeem my credits. It took me back to the login page. I hit ENTER to log back in. Of course, I get the "your account has been suspended" message!!

I search on listia's site, and they say they'll include the reasons in the email. I opened up my email, and I had an email saying my account has been suspended. However, there were no reasons.

I contacted them, waiting for a reply. I wonder if I will get this issue solved.

Also, I cannot make another account and start fresh. I created a new email after my old one was suspended. I tried signing up with the new email. The response I got was "You have already requested to sign up with this email"

I tried using any other emails, but got the same message..

What are your opinions? I really need to get this fixed. Thanks!

Review about: Listia Account.

Comments

I was winning a bid and they suspended my account because I commented I was 16 years old to a 14 year old kid and they suspended me for being underage like wtf.

to Anonymous #1359776

That's pretty reasonable, you provided proof that you were underage bro.

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #1291949

Listia sux really not worth the hassle

A lot of scammers on there

#1191219

Listing is a good website to get free stuff but when people work up to a few years to get a good Listia and Listia deletes your account that is

And yet not even one of you has replied to my call for a class action law suit. Standing alone, we will accomplish nothing.

Working together, we might be able to bring them down, or at least have them reinstate us and our lost credits, and make the necessary changes to reform the system.

I am asking YET AGAIN ... who would like to consider a class action law suit?

continued...so some *** there got mad at my comment and destroyed 5 years of my rep with this company. F&$* YOU LISTIA...AND THE SORRY A$$ KIDS YOU HIRE AS MODS.

NOTHING BUT BUT A SCAM *** SITE THAT STOLE MONEY FROM ME! I WOULD LOVE TO SUE THESE CLOWNS!!!!!!!

i was with them for 5 years. 100% rating hundreds of awesome items given away...

I flagged an auctioin that a teen kid had for a rolex..it was obviously fake..

the next day..they are still there..and the next day..so i flagged them again..i wrote to listia and asked why they let these people stay here scamming others ..i told them they need to hire people with some street smarts to see through these scams because i see them every single day..and listia's employees are literally oblivious to the reality..they would say..no we have it under control, but they dont, thats why instead of deleting obvious scammers, they write a *** note asking the scammer to be more descriptive..LMAO... this company is a joke...

they banned me today for telling them to wake up and get the fakes off line..no reason it should take days..thats DAYS of innocent people being scammed to bid when it should be done immediately..they should have hired to work for them!

seriously. so ..a worker there ( no doubt some moronic clown of a teen

I still like the idea of a class action law suit. I know a few attorneys that I can talk to, and hopefully at least one of them might be interested in taking the case, although I guess the most obvious question would be what is in it for the lawyer?

Given the low chance of recovering anything, we do not want to pay the lawyer by the hour, but would prefer to cut them in on our winnings. But then that begs the question ... even best case scenario, what would our winnings be?

Just getting reinstated? A lawyer cannot share in that!

They did the same to me just now

yeah same here i got banned for saying "no" to this question: "can i have ur iPad for 3000 credits plz" got banned for "customer abuse"

Maybe we are looking at a class action law suit?

Pikeville, Kentucky, United States #1046569

I'M GOING THROUGH THE VERY SAME THING. I ALSO WAS BIDDING ON AN iPhone 4s AT OVER 590,000 CREDIT 'S IN THE MIDDLE OF BIDDING AN ME BEING HIGH BIDDER !

ALL OF A SUDDEN FACEBOOK POPPED UP TELLING ME TO LOGIN ! WHEN I TRIED TO CLICK BACK TO THE BIDDING IT WOULDN'T LET ME .. NO MATTER WHAT I DID ! SAME AS YOU I LOST 590,000 SOME CREDITS !

NO RESPONCE. FROM LISTIA SAME AS YOU! AN ALSO I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT ! THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BACK IN 2012 OR 13 ?

AGAIN I LOST ALL MY CREDIT ' S ! SO SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IS LISTIA A RIP OFF , BY STEALING THEIR BUYER AN SELLER'S CREDITS AN OFFERING THEM UP AS GOALS TO ALL THE NEWCOMERS ! BECAUSE EACH TASK YOU DO THEY GIVE YOU FREE CREDITS ! SO WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ROBBING THEIR CUSTOMER'S CREDITS AN GIVING THEM TO NEW LISTIAN'S !!!!!!

NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT !!!! SO WHERE DID ALL MY CREDITS GO A FEW YEAR'S BACK AN AGAIN THIS PAST WEEK ! INTO A NEW MEMBER'S ACCT. THAT'S WHERE !

THEY ARE GIVING WHAT WE EARNED AN PAID CASH FOR TO NEW MEMBER'S !

ISN'T THEIR A LAW FOR THAT BESIDES. STEALING !!!!

vance917
Laurel, Maryland, United States #958605

I had pretty much the same experience. I wonder if we should all band together for a class action law suit? That might shake them up.

to vance917 Pikeville, Kentucky, United States #1046572

YES, I THINK SO ! THIS IS THE IF BY DECEPTION !

!!!! SMILLY65

New York, New York, United States #954158

our account was closed with 542000 credits and another 300,000 pending. I understand we were warned several times but I do not need to be polite to people who are rude, if they learn how to run a website and keep the scammers and cheaters off the site, it would of been a great place but now I was kicked and lost all my points which cost 100's to 1000's of dollars to ship. they are a waste of time and I will make a video everyday to warn the public they are not a site you want to join, way too many scammers and rather than kick them from the site, they just give both parties the credits, that's right, it is credits so lets just give them away for free, just a patheticly ran website

Listia sucks. I got my account BANNED because a person reported me for scamming.

I was like What the ***. Don't use it again...

never use listia is fake you can buy stuff but when you buys credits they suspend your account and steal your money.

to Alex Skokie, Illinois, United States #931129

I had the same thing happen I took care of everything and they suspended my account with out a reason

to Alex Skokie, Illinois, United States #931131

to Alex New York, New York, United States #954168

we just lost 542000 credits and they claim because we posted scammers on their site on youtube, they just broke my right to free speech so they are bias as well