I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a hundred. I habe earned over 5M credigettingout getting permanently banned. Listia banned my account once, as they believed I was under 18 because of my profile picture. I emailed them, thry asked for a picture of my I.D., and they unbanned account. It took less than 12 hours from getting banned to my account beomg active again. Besides that, the only issue I've had is scammers buying from me. Listia is very firm in there disputes, and when someone tries to scam me, Listia always sides with me. I haven't ordered anything I didnt receive. Thats probably because I only buy from sellers with high feedback. Listia does have a crazy rule about IPs though. For example, if you go to McDonald's and use their wifi on Lisia, you could get banned. It happened to a friend of mine, blas Listia thought they had multiple accounts. Listia did unban him after he told them he was using free wifi and only had 1 account. So if you get banned and don't know why, email Listia, they have always responded to me pretty fast. I do not recommend the free credit offers. 90% of the time I've done them, I've gotten nothing. Sometimes they work, but over-all it's a waste of time. I get credits from selling items. So far i habe gotten 2 brand new 10.1" tablets, and over $170 in Amazon gift cards. (Picture for proof of gift cards)
Listia is NOT for everyone. I only recommend it if you have a lot of free time, and are willing to take the time to sell stuff. I have spent a lot of money buying items to sell, and shipping them. It adds up fast, so be prepared to do so. Charging for shipping usually means your items won't sell. I use Listia to get Christmas gifts. Dont expect to get rich on Listia.
Again, I do not work for Listia, nor am I getting anything for posting this. I am just a user of the site that wanted to leave an honest review.
If I had to rate Listia, I would say 6.5/10.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a Diy on listia I sent the person a url and then I said I was sorry and sent the whole Diy because I remembered other url isn't..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."