Listia Website Review from Cartersville, Georgia

11 of 160 Listia reviews

I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a hundred. I habe earned over 5M credigettingout getting permanently banned. Listia banned my account once, as they believed I was under 18 because of my profile picture. I emailed them, thry asked for a picture of my I.D., and they unbanned account. It took less than 12 hours from getting banned to my account beomg active again. Besides that, the only issue I've had is scammers buying from me. Listia is very firm in there disputes, and when someone tries to scam me, Listia always sides with me. I haven't ordered anything I didnt receive. Thats probably because I only buy from sellers with high feedback. Listia does have a crazy rule about IPs though. For example, if you go to McDonald's and use their wifi on Lisia, you could get banned. It happened to a friend of mine, blas Listia thought they had multiple accounts. Listia did unban him after he told them he was using free wifi and only had 1 account. So if you get banned and don't know why, email Listia, they have always responded to me pretty fast. I do not recommend the free credit offers. 90% of the time I've done them, I've gotten nothing. Sometimes they work, but over-all it's a waste of time. I get credits from selling items. So far i habe gotten 2 brand new 10.1" tablets, and over $170 in Amazon gift cards. (Picture for proof of gift cards)

Listia is NOT for everyone. I only recommend it if you have a lot of free time, and are willing to take the time to sell stuff. I have spent a lot of money buying items to sell, and shipping them. It adds up fast, so be prepared to do so. Charging for shipping usually means your items won't sell. I use Listia to get Christmas gifts. Dont expect to get rich on Listia.

Again, I do not work for Listia, nor am I getting anything for posting this. I am just a user of the site that wanted to leave an honest review.

If I had to rate Listia, I would say 6.5/10.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Listia Website
Review category
Advertising
review #914337

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Listia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 160 Listia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09 #1210266 Paradise, California, United States

"If I had to rate Listia, I would say 6.5/10."
Yet
"Review rating
5/5"
Those ratings definitely match up!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.