Grifton, North Carolina
3.3

I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me .My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered and revived as a gift and item.

The deleting of both my Listia listing is rediculose and unfair seeing that many other users do it too !

If your going to run a website make sure your admins a clear on the rules and try not to change things around .I lost 10,000 credits and a beautiful dress because one of your admins and a bad scam with another Listia user .

This person wrote the review because of not as described of listia website from Listia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Listia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Listia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Listia - Buyer accused seller for lying Listia "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..." Read more Listia - Not a trusted site Listia "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..." Read more Tmobile doesn't provide what they sell Tmobile "I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Sky Waikiki "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more