I'm seller and I'm very disappointed with listia I sent many help on listia but they never have a resumption. I sold many items in this fraudulent web site I have 3.800.000.00 pendent credit with listia.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Listia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Listia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Listia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments

Listia - Dewalt Cordless Drill Review from Enumclaw, Washington Listia "F34life69 wanted me pay him for Cordless Dewalt Drill I refused because I bidding to win.... is he breaking the rules? ????..." Read more Beware of seller Terri401!! Listia Scam Listia "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Listia Fraudulent  website Listia "Today my Credit Balance on listia is 3,843,365. I sent a few email to listia , all the answers from listia is ( are not eligible to be..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more