I had a Diy on listia I sent the person a url and then I said I was sorry and sent the whole Diy because I remembered other url isn't allowed.I thought it was also crazy because the buyer knew it was a Diy and they waited a month before they said anything about it I think that the Jamie person should be out of listia because she is making me where I don't want to use listia and alot of others have also comlainted about her I'll heard.
I would like this *** cleared up I mean I said it was a Diy and xplained what the buyer would get I mean this the the second time this has happened and it's the same person Jamie. I ant this cleared up so I can give good feedback about listia and how much I love it but that Jamie girl has to go she doesn't do her job right and I know I'm not the first one who's had a problem with her.
I just want things to be fair so no one is out of anything.The two services was Diy cute keys and the other was Diy clean you makeup brushes.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."