My listia

114 of 160 Listia reviews

I had a Diy on listia I sent the person a url and then I said I was sorry and sent the whole Diy because I remembered other url isn't allowed.I thought it was also crazy because the buyer knew it was a Diy and they waited a month before they said anything about it I think that the Jamie person should be out of listia because she is making me where I don't want to use listia and alot of others have also comlainted about her I'll heard.

I would like this *** cleared up I mean I said it was a Diy and xplained what the buyer would get I mean this the the second time this has happened and it's the same person Jamie. I ant this cleared up so I can give good feedback about listia and how much I love it but that Jamie girl has to go she doesn't do her job right and I know I'm not the first one who's had a problem with her.

I just want things to be fair so no one is out of anything.The two services was Diy cute keys and the other was Diy clean you makeup brushes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Customer Service
Review category
Advertising
review #503102

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Listia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
114 of 160 Listia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Preacher

Sep 05, 2014 #866186

what are you really selling? never seen a do it yourself for sale.

0 0 Reply
jayme

Jul 27, 2014 #846627 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Whats the problem? OTHER than the fact you type like a middle school child. I have no idea what the complaint is about...your mother should not have done all those keg stands while you were in the womb

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Listia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Listia.
Filing a new complaint about
×