I had a Diy on listia I sent the person a url and then I said I was sorry and sent the whole Diy because I remembered other url isn't allowed.I thought it was also crazy because the buyer knew it was a Diy and they waited a month before they said anything about it I think that the Jamie person should be out of listia because she is making me where I don't want to use listia and alot of others have also comlainted about her I'll heard.

I would like this *** cleared up I mean I said it was a Diy and xplained what the buyer would get I mean this the the second time this has happened and it's the same person Jamie. I ant this cleared up so I can give good feedback about listia and how much I love it but that Jamie girl has to go she doesn't do her job right and I know I'm not the first one who's had a problem with her.

I just want things to be fair so no one is out of anything.The two services was Diy cute keys and the other was Diy clean you makeup brushes.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments

what are you really selling? never seen a do it yourself for sale.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #846627

Whats the problem? OTHER than the fact you type like a middle school child. I have no idea what the complaint is about...your mother should not have done all those keg stands while you were in the womb