1.6

I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins.Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet.

I lost all my credits due to this hacker, and I don't think they will give them back to me. I have provided pictures showing the bitcoin purchases and even the email address of the person involved with the crime.

I have even notified the FBI internet crimes division due to the fact that bitcoins are virtual money and that when they purchased them, they committed a felony.I have already received a response from the FBI and they are in contact with the person.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with winning auctions and some of the users and stated that there is a room for improvement of staff make untrue positive reviews and stole my credits. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of listia account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Listia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned listia account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Listia.

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments