I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins.Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet.
I lost all my credits due to this hacker, and I don't think they will give them back to me. I have provided pictures showing the bitcoin purchases and even the email address of the person involved with the crime.
I have even notified the FBI internet crimes division due to the fact that bitcoins are virtual money and that when they purchased them, they committed a felony.I have already received a response from the FBI and they are in contact with the person.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Winning auctions
- Some of the users
- Trading my junk for something i could use
- Auction style listings
What I disliked
- Staff make untrue positive reviews
- Stole my credits
- Bad customer service
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any..."
- "This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store. This store dose not open..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."