I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins.Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet.
I lost all my credits due to this hacker, and I don't think they will give them back to me. I have provided pictures showing the bitcoin purchases and even the email address of the person involved with the crime.
I have even notified the FBI internet crimes division due to the fact that bitcoins are virtual money and that when they purchased them, they committed a felony.I have already received a response from the FBI and they are in contact with the person.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Winning auctions
- Some of the users
- Trading my junk for something i could use
- Auction style listings
What I disliked
- Staff make untrue positive reviews
- Stole my credits
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered a dress and once I received it and tried it on it doesn't fit. I'm wanting to return the dress for my money back and to make another..."
- "Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6, 2014...."
- "This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store. This store dose not open..."