Listia - Review about Bourke Handbag from Sterling, Virginia

82 of 160 Listia reviews

I listed a dooney and Bourke handbag, and it was won by a lady, she bidded 69,000 credits for it and I sent it off a few days after that.Tracking was provided and everything.

I contacted her the whole time telling her shipping was going to be delayed by a day or two due to the snow, and she didn't reply to any of the messages. I finally checked the tracking and her package was delivered and she never told listia.

I know for a fact her package was delivered because I shipped another item to someone on listia the same day, and they received the package when they were supposed too.She still hasn't replied after days and I'm getting worried because that purse is expensive and I feel as if she got the purse and isn't giving me the credits...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bourke Handbag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #589644

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Listia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
82 of 160 Listia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Melissa

Jun 02, 2015 #990786

Don't be worried. Unfortunately many buyers receive their items and don't care to hit the received button, let alone leave feedback. Listia knows this, and depending on how new you are the maximum time you would have to wait for your credits is 21 days from the day you marked it shipped & the tracking number.
Just always protect yourself. Don't delete tracking numbers so you can always prove that the item was in fact delivered. Listia is a very fun place. There are ALWAYS bad apples and scammers but overall, its a really great place!

0 0 Reply
lala.hazlett

Feb 05, 2015 #941573

Hi, when the buyer clicks the button saying they've received the item, the credits then get transferred to the seller. When someone wins a high end item like this, they will usually want to have the item authenticated before transferring their credits to the seller. If the purse is found to be a counterfeit or replica for example, the winner can file a dispute and you will not receive the credits. It is very possible that they are taking it to be authenticated which may take some time. This is to be expected when buying/selling authentic high end items! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help from there!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.