I listed a dooney and Bourke handbag, and it was won by a lady, she bidded 69,000 credits for it and I sent it off a few days after that.Tracking was provided and everything.
I contacted her the whole time telling her shipping was going to be delayed by a day or two due to the snow, and she didn't reply to any of the messages. I finally checked the tracking and her package was delivered and she never told listia.
I know for a fact her package was delivered because I shipped another item to someone on listia the same day, and they received the package when they were supposed too.She still hasn't replied after days and I'm getting worried because that purse is expensive and I feel as if she got the purse and isn't giving me the credits...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bourke Handbag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me . My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I had an unfortunate incident with Dr. Soyfer while he was performing a root canal procedure on me. He either didn't know he was supposed to be using a dental..."
- "On January 7, 2012 we purchased a Maytag front loading washing machine and dryer with a Home Depot Extended Protection Plan. The machines ran well for a four year period;..."