Port Alberni, British Columbia

I listed a chain-in my description I said it's probably not real Gold about 10-12 times.I received a message (see photos) from a guy stating my chain is not real and in fact he knows it's fake but he still may try to win to put into his store.

After I updated my description AGAIN and said its prob not genuine, he bid and won-then gets my chain and wants his credits back because he says I misled him in my description.!! WHAT??!? If you read the message he sent , he knew what he was getting...

Listia has decided to give his credits back -now I'm out both the chain AND the credits...I showed them the message, so Idk why???Anyone???

Review about: Necklace.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Listia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Beware of seller Terri401!! Listia Scam Listia "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..." Read more Listia - Review about Bourke Handbag from Sterling, Virginia Listia "I listed a dooney and Bourke handbag, and it was won by a lady, she bidded 69,000 credits for it and I sent it off a few days after that...." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more