I listed a chain-in my description I said it's probably not real Gold about 10-12 times.I received a message (see photos) from a guy stating my chain is not real and in fact he knows it's fake but he still may try to win to put into his store.
After I updated my description AGAIN and said its prob not genuine, he bid and won-then gets my chain and wants his credits back because he says I misled him in my description.!! WHAT??!? If you read the message he sent , he knew what he was getting...
Listia has decided to give his credits back -now I'm out both the chain AND the credits...I showed them the message, so Idk why???Anyone???
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM THE PRESS RELEASE SCRIPT DOES HAVE LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. DO NOT BUY THIS PRESSRELEASESCRIPT.COM SCRIPT IT IS A SCAM. Get your Press Release Script now..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."